Friday, October 5, 2012

Another online occasion at end of October #mtw3

There will be another online version of #mtw3 on October 28th, 29th and 30th. There is a Google doc below. Last time seemed to work quite well with mostly YouTube on day one and LinkedIn on day two. I am hoping that there will be more about virtual worlds on day three as well as academic publishing. But even if few people visit me in Twinity I can join in with LinkedIn as well. Please let me know if you would like an invite to edit the Google doc. It could spread to two pages with more links. I am thinking about linking to other events when they fit in. There is an increasing number of clips on YouTube, some over an hour. So I hope people will watch these during October. I will post links during October. The previous online occasion was ahead of Cross Media Live. This one is ahead of the Futures Conference at the London College of Communication. This will probably include cross media issues. So there is a technology context for the management theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment