Monday, December 31, 2012

Cloudworks and the MOOC, Google+

I have joined Cloudworks to get a better idea of what is going on. I noticed a lot about Futurelearn just before the holidays. There is a course about how to design a MOOC which my colleague Will Pollard has signed up for. A massively open online course. In Twinity we have chat facilities and also ways to show off video. Not sure how this fits with design but I hope to find out more.

There are several clouds on virtual worlds. Some are quite dated I think but this reflects how interest stops and starts.

The course on Moocs is making use of some Google resources so I am trying out the Google + links on this blog. Not working so far so I will have to set this up better. Please let me know if you already understand this sort of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment